Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Out With Chemo and In With Radiation!

I had my last visit for quite a while with my oncologist yesterday. My blood work was good to go and my prescription for Tamoxifen is waiting to be picked and started after radiation is over.

There really isn't that much to report right now. I have my first appointment with my radiation oncologist on the 7th of January where they will decide the area that will receive the radiation and mark it. I will likely begin my full on treatment on the 12th. There will be a total of 36 treatments and I should end them around the first part of March. I will, of course, keep you posted!

I have added a link to my site that everyone should check out. It is called areyoudense.org and it tells the story of women with dense breasts who have been diagnosed with breast cancer. Some early, so quite late. Check it out!!!

Have a great day and Happy New Year!

Love you all,

Lynne

No comments:

Going Bald My Way!