Monday, May 25, 2009

13.1

That is the distance of the half marathon I have committed to run on November 7th! I will soon beginning training with a certified coach and, hopefully, others who will join me on a team. I don't know all of the training details just yet, but I am sure I will begin training in June. That mixed with going to the gym with Destiny should get me on track to good health once and for all!

I welcome anyone who wants to join me on the 7th of November to plan on it! I will post information about the training and also how we can possibly raise money for a breast cancer charity. I've also got to come up with a clever team name! Please feel free to post any suggestions!!

Have a great week.

Love you all,

Lynne

1 comment:

Emily Doss said...

so excited for you. I hope to become a runner when we finally get to Indiana. :) Hopefully the pleasant weather will spur me on.

Going Bald My Way!