Sunday, February 8, 2009

13 down and 19 to go!

I'm getting close. I have had 13 radiation treatments and have only 19 to go! If everything goes as planned, then I will finish on March 5th. So far I have experienced some tenderness and redness, itching, and I'm tired at the end of the day. I am usually done by 10 in the morning and then I start my work day. One thing I do plan to keep in place is going to the gym every morning. It has really helped me to keep my energy up and I don't plan to stop progress!

I am happy to say "Welcome Home Larry"! Larry is Destiny's husband and he came home from Iraq last week after six months away. Because of the job he has, he and Destiny can't webcam with each other, so they literally did not see one another for 6 months! I am glad she was able to talk to him.

It was beautiful here today in Clarksville, TN! We are so ready for spring, sunshine, and warm weather!!! After some of the really cold weather we had this year, I was more convinced than ever that I really like living without tons of snow, ice and subzero temps!

Not much more to say this evening. I haven't been very good at blogging lately and I do resolve to get better at it. My friend Courtney rocks when it comes to blogging and I need to take notes!

Love you all,

Lynne

1 comment:

corkyshell said...

Yeah for 13 down! I'm sure 19 will fly by :)

And I saw you were making curtains for Woody's manroom. I must see pictures! One of my goals was to learn how to sew so maybe I should start taking notes from you!

Going Bald My Way!