Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's about time!

Good afternoon. After church this morning and before my nursery duty, Destiny reiterated that I had not updated my blog in quite some time!! So, here it is.

I am very excited about moving forward with a new support group. Kelly Blevins is moved to do the same, so we are going to put our efforts together and do something grand! I am sure we will put together a blog just for the group and I will post a link to it on this page. Kelly is so much more disciplined than me, so it should stay updated without much delay! I won't put all of the writing responsibility on her, but as long as I know that she will be expecting me to write, I will get it done.

Last weekend I had the best time with Melanie at Hilton Head Island! I was her companion since her husband couldn't go. Her son, Wade, brought a friend and we all had a great time. I will post some pictures later. I did discover that too much sun and tamoxifen doesn't mix!! I broke out with a rash that soon went away after I stayed out of the sun for a few days. That is one side effect that I'm not really excited about!!!

This afternoon I have to go to the gym and get back on it with my Half Marathon training. I really haven't done anything this week and I can't let that become a habit. So, it is off to the treadmill this afternoon!

Take care everyone. Have a blessed week, happy running, and love you all!

Lynne

No comments:

Going Bald My Way!