Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bottomless Pit...

Yep, that's me! Right now it seems as though I can't get enough to eat, which is definitely better than being sick...so I'm not really complaining! Of course, I am getting up in the morning and going to the gym to walk on the treadmill. I made the mistake of saying someone needs to smack me in the head and tell me I'm full, so Destiny has stepped up to the plate on that one!!

I appreciate the great response to my blog. It makes it so much easier to share with everyone what is going on with me. You know that I do love email and the phone, but lately I just haven't been able to keep up as much as I would like to. Ain't technology great?!!

Having so much support from my family and friends means everything to me. I truly could not do this without you all! Woody is so great and has done everything I need him to do. Thankfully for both of us it has been pretty smooth so far. I am praying it continues this way!

I am so excited that my grandmother, Da Sims, is coming to stay with us for over a week! My cousin, Nona, is bringing her up on the 30th. I don't have to share her with any other cousin after Nona leaves!! Yea me!!!! For those of you who don't know her, she is the most amazing woman! She was my inspiration for turning into a redhead before my chemo started. I will find a great picture of her and post it soon.

Well, I am worn out so it is soon to be lights out...of course not before I find out who is getting voted off of Dancing with the Stars and The Biggest Loser!!! lol lol

Love you all!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Yea! I figured out how to comment ... yes, I have a college degree and I just figured out that I can comment to your blog! :) A little slow sometimes ... and I haven't had chemo! Hee! I am so proud of you with the blog, red head, chemo, and ALL!!!! You are the strongest CHIC I know and I know that you are going to get through all of this with your head up high and that beautiful smile on your face. But if you have days that you don't feel like holding your head up, I will hold it for you, and if you don't feel like smiling, I will make you laugh! I love you more than you know and I am 110% on your side!!! Tell Da that I said hello ... I miss that little fireball ... tell her that I said ROLL TIDE!!!!!! :) I love you Lynne ... talk to you soon! P

mortgage chic said...

You look great. :) No worries about eating.
and yes I would share my chili with you!!

Love ya,

Pam

Going Bald My Way!