Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bald is Beautiful, Part Three: Going Bald My Way!

Well, the day finally arrived and it was Tuesday! My hair, as you know, had been gradually coming out, and Monday it started with a vengence! So, I decided it was time to do the deed!!!

Destiny and Laurie were at the house with Woody and me, so we just went out on the deck and made a party out of it! I have uploaded a picture or two, but if you either click on the link below or cut and paste it, you can see a slideshow of the whole event.

http://www.slide.com/r/vCc1n1kJwT9GP2f7OrG5wZ_S0_r6X-M7?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

We had a great time and I have to say that it is quite liberating being bald. I know that I will have an easier time getting ready in the mornings whether I chose the itchy wig or simply a hat.

Have a wonderful day!

Love you all,

Lynne

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Hey lovely, bald beauty! That is great! Woody and you are STILL the best looking couple EVER! Who needs hair? Not the two you that is for sure! :) I am so proud of you for embracing your baldness! And I think I love you more for it! Just wanted to let you know that I was peaking to see how your are and to say hey and I love ya! Hope to talk to you soon! Love, P (this is Pamela P ... hee)

Kari said...

You're definitely right - Bald is beautiful. You look great. Knowing your personality - I am glad you did it your way - really - is there any other way, but Lynne's way? Just kidding.
I love seeing the smile on your face. I wish I could have been there for the "Hold my hair comment." Priceless!!!!!
You two keep having fun together. Destiny is truly an amazing friend. Thank you Destiny. :) Love you and miss you.

Going Bald My Way!