Monday, December 22, 2008

IT'S FREEZING!!!!!

I come to you this morning from my mother-in-law's house in Pelham, Alabama, where it "feels" like 21 degrees!! YIKES! I am wearing an Alabama hoodie with the hood up to warm my bald head. I never knew hair was more than just an accessory until I didn't have any!

This weekend has been wonderful. Although Woody and I have both been sick with sinus infections, we have managed to make a short and sweet tour through Alabama to see most everyone. We started at the "Country Cottage" where we saw my side of the family and ended in Pelham at Woody's mothers. I have to give a big shout out to our nephew Taylor because we didnt' get to see him this trip. He has been sick with strep throat. Taylor, I hope you are better soon so you can fully enjoy your Christmas vacation!

I must go now. I have a bit of work to do and then after breakfast I need to clean the kitchen since my sweet Mother-in-Law is fixing breakfast!

Love you all,

Lynne

No comments:

Going Bald My Way!