Monday, December 8, 2008

White Count Still Great!

Today I had an appointment to check my bloodwork (white cell count) and I am still blessed! My count was just under what it was after the first shot, which means I can feel comfortable with my ability to fight infection and germs!

I have scheduled my last chemo for the 15th! We also scheduled an appointment to begin the radiation process in January. If all goes as planned, then I should be done the first part of March.

The best thing that happened today is that my Mom had a good visit at her doctor. Last Friday she had to have a cyst removed from her back. At first thought the doctor expected it to be about the size of a marble, but it turned out to be the size of a baseball!! He said it was pretty much a fatty cyst and nothing to worry about! Thank the Lord!! She goes back a week from today to have her stiches removed. Remember, Mom, DO NOT overdo it!!!! I love you and my Dad, too, for taking such good care of you!

It is getting close to Christmas, so I hope you all are getting excited! I am because Woody is home with me this year!!

Have a great week.

Love you all,

Lynne

No comments:

Going Bald My Way!