Friday, March 6, 2009

BEAM OFF!

Good morning! Today is the last day I will look over from my reclining position and see the words "BEAM ON" as the radiation is shooting into my breast to ensure the invader in my breast has been conquered!

I am surprising the girls at Vanderbuilt Gateway Treatment Center with a cake that my friend, Laurie, baked for me. I will post a pic of it later. It says "BEAM OFF". The staff there has been wonderful. Oddly enough, I will miss them! It is hard not to get attached when you are seeing these caregivers every day for weeks on end. They are a very compassionate group and manage to stay upbeat in spite of what they deal with everyday.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. I am!!

Love you all,

Lynne

1 comment:

Emily Doss said...

TIME TO CELEBRATE!!!!

Going Bald My Way!