Monday, November 24, 2008

Back to Realty!

Good morning!

Well, Meli leaves this morning and we've had a great weekend! Yesterday after church we picked up a few things at Walmart and came home to bake. I made my FIRST ever pumpkin rolls and they both came out beautifully!! Look out world...Lynne is probably getting on a pumpkin roll!! (no pun intended, of course!)

Seriously, it was wonderful having Meli here. We enjoyed some much overdue time together. There's nothing like cancer to help one remember what, and especially who, is important in life! If there is anyone in my life that I have forgotten to say "I love you and appreciate you" to, please know that I do love and appreciate you!

Today is chemo #3. WOO HOO!!! I will let you know how it goes later in the week.

Have a wonderful week and a beautiful Thanksgiving!!

Love you all,

Lynne

No comments:

Going Bald My Way!