Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blood work Friday

Hi. I come to you tonight with high hopes that my blood work will show great results from my Neulasta shot! The first time, as you may remember, my white count "plummeted" and that is why I had to do the shot after my second chemo. The blood work tomorrow will show whether it worked or not. I am optimistic that it did its job. If it didn't, then I will just hibernate to a small degree after my next chemo! No need to feel achy and sore if it doesn't work, righ?!

Oh, just a note from the bald side...I seem to be growing a little bit of hair as I am losing it!! Crazy, huh? I am excited to report that it appears my new hair is very, very blonde!!! Yes, I said blonde because I don't believe it is white unless it is white in the sense that I will once again be a "toe head"!!! For those of you who may not get that, it means I could be harkening back to my childhood and that glorious white-blonde hair that tends to leave most of us as we move toward puberty!!

I will keep you apprised on the status of my hair, since I know you all are sitting on the edge of your seat!!! lol lol lol

Have a great weekend and I will report my blood work results tomorrow.

Love you all,

Lynne

No comments:

Going Bald My Way!